NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 has been published. Under the National University, the admission notice for the Master’s regular program for the academic year 2020-2021 has been published on the official website. So today we will discuss the admission circular in the master’s regular program. Masters admission application has started at National University. All the admission candidates who want to get admission can apply. So if you are a Master’s admission candidate then today’s Notice is for you. Because after the admission period, no candidate will get admission opportunities. They will have to wait for next year for the next Admission circular. So all the admission candidates check the circular and complete the admission in the required time. you can get the circular from the national university’s official website www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions
Masters Admission to National University
NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 has been published. According to the information of the university, the candidate has to scan and upload a recent passport-size color photograph with the correct information. All the information related to the application can be obtained from the official website of the university admission circular. National University has published the master’s admission circular for 2022 graduate (pass) students. Graduate pass students can apply online. All detailed information including the application link has been published. Below is the Master’s Admission Notification 2022 PDF file to download
All the documents required for admission
- Original Application Form from Online – 2 sets (must be color printed on A4 offset white paper).
- Admit card for preliminary application – 2 sets.
- 4 passport-size photographs and 4 stamp sizes with the name written on the back (could be less or more depending on the college).
- Attested photocopy of Graduation (Pass) Certificate/Certificate – 2 sets.
- Graduation (Pass) Examination Mark Sheet.
- Attested Photocopy of Graduation (Pass) Examination Registration Card – 2 sets.
- Deposit receipt.
- Character certificate (usually not required, some colleges may require it) – 2
- Note that all documents should be made in 2 sets of 2 copies of which one copy should be submitted to the departmental seminar and one copy to the office.
2020-2021 NU Masters Admission Circular Rules
The master’s admission application should be done online. Applying online is very easy. But many of us do not know how to apply in online. Therefore, the rules for applying for this registration have been published today. So you can apply in your home following the required rules.
- First, you have to enter the website of the NU
- Or visit this link nu.edu.bd/admissions
- Now fill in the information requested from you
- Be sure to provide the correct information
- After giving all the information click on the submit button
- Now give the payment as per circular rules. you can pay on mobile banking
- Your application will be done.
NU Masters Admission Circular 2022
NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 has been published. The admission process will start in July 2022, you will get the detailed information regarding admission on the national university’s own website, the website is www.nu.ac.bd/admission) You will get all the notices regarding admission through this website.
General Qualifications of Applicants:
- A minimum average of 45% marks in four year Honors examination under National University from 2016 to 2020, and according to the grading system the candidate is 2. A student can fill out the application form if a GPA of 25 C is required. However, no student who has passed the degree within three years can fill out this application.
- Any student who has passed the Master’s examination from National University or currently studying in any other program cannot fill out this application form.
- An undertaking signed by the applicant to the effect that I will accept any decision regarding admission as per the provisions of the National University shall be scanned and uploaded in the online application.
- If any information or photo of the applicant in the initial application form is proven to be false or incorrect, the application form of the candidate can be canceled.
Information regarding application form filling
NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 has been published. Students who wish to apply must apply through the official website of the National University. This official link online is: www.nu.ac.bd/admission Candidates have to click on the link and go to Masters Tap and click Apply Now option. Then according to the next step, the candidate has to provide the national information along with the graduation (pass) examination roll and registration number. Candidates must select candidate’s gender while applying. If the gender is not selected, then the admission of that candidate will be canceled.
NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 ( Regular )
Interested students can apply from 5 September 2022 from 4 pm to 20 September 2022. Interested students have to fill the preliminary application on online from the NU admission website. And the initial application fee of Tk 300 must be deposited by the concerned college through mobile banking or directly by 22 September 2022. And the classes of students admitted in the Master’s regular program in the academic year session 2020-2021 will be held from 16 October 2022.
NU Masters Admission Circular 2022 has been published. On this site you will get all information related to education. You can easily find all your information from here. We provide all the information here starting from results, SSC, HSC, university admission, job news. So you can easily stay with us if you want, you just need to bookmark our site. Only then you can easily connect with our site. Have a good day.