National University Honors First Year Admission Circular 2022 has been published in a new way. You can read our today’s article to be the first to know the rules of admission in the new system. You will find all the information about the changes in the new rules in our today’s article. Looking for We have this article for you today.
National University has published admission notification for 1st year undergraduate (honors) class in 2021-2022 academic year. The notification was published on the website of National University www.nu.ac.bd/admission on 23 May 2022.
National University Honors First Year Admission Circular 2022
National University Honors First Year Admission Notification 2022 Online Preliminary Application will be open from 4 pm on 14th July 2022 to 12 noon on 14th May 2022 in all the colleges affiliated to the National University. Admitted students can fill up their application online on the National University Admissions website (www.nu.ac.bd/admission). If you are an admitted student, read the complete information on our website. You will find all the information about admission on our website. Visit In English
National University Admission Circular 2022
Every year National University Honors First Year Admission Notification 2022 is published. All activities of the National University were suspended due to the Karna epidemic. But in this difficult situation of the education system, the National University has decided to resume its activities. In this context, the issue of conducting the admission process of the first year undergraduate honors class online in the 2021-2022 academic year was published on the website of the National University Admissions. Interested candidates can fill up the application form from the National University Admissions website. The initial application fee for filling up the application form is Rs. Students admitted in the first year undergraduate honors class of 2021-2022 academic year will be able to do their online class from 15th September 2022.
The National University further mentioned in their admission circular that all those involved in the admission matter have to participate in the admission process in compliance with all the health rules related to the corona epidemic.
Eligibility for admission in National University 2022 Graduation (Honors) class
The National University has specified certain subjects as general eligibility for application.
For example: Candidate must get 2.5 in SSC and equivalent examination of 2018-2019 and minimum 2.5 in HSC examination of 2020-2021 including fourth subject. Students who have passed at least four subjects including B grade in three subjects in O-Level examination of 2018-2019 and at least two subjects including B grade in one subject in A-Level examination of 2020-2021 will be able to participate in this admission process. Under the National University, no student enrolled in undergraduate (honors), undergraduate (honors) professional, graduate (pass) regular / private courses for the academic year 2020-2021 can be admitted in the first year undergraduate (honors) class of 2021-2022 academic year. All the details are mentioned below.
General eligibility for application
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC and equivalent examinations of 2018/2019 and minimum GPA of 4th subject in HSC equivalent examinations of 2020/2021 from any education board / humanities branch of open university. 5 Received students will be able to apply.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in SSC and equivalent examinations of 2018/2019 and minimum GPA of 4th subject in HSC and equivalent examinations of 2020/2021 from any education board / science and business education branch of open university. .A 2.5 students can apply.
- From the Board of Technical Education only students who have passed the i) HSC (Vocational) ii) HSC (Business Management) ii) Diploma-in Commerce examination can apply subject to conditions.
Eligible subjects for admission will be determined from the subjects studied by
- students in Higher Secondary and equivalent examinations. Must have a minimum grade point of 3.0 in the subject (number 200).
- Students who have passed ‘B’ grade in three subjects in O-Level examination of 2018/2019 and passed at least 04 (four) subjects. Be able to apply.
- Candidates with Foreign Certificate will be able to apply subject to fulfillment of other conditions in this admission process if the equivalent of their acquired secondary and higher secondary number marks is determined by any Board of Education recognized in Bangladesh. All these candidates have to apply directly with the Dean, School of Undergraduate Education, National University within the stipulated time.
- All the students who were admitted in the undergraduate (honors), undergraduate (honors) professional, graduate (pass) regular / private courses in the 2020-2021 academic year under the National University will not be admitted in the 1st year graduation (honors) class in the 2021-2022 academic year. However, all these students will be able to cancel the admission in the 2020-2021 academic year and be re-admitted in the 1st year undergraduate (honors) class in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- If a student gets double admission in Bachelor (Honors), Bachelor (Honors) Professional and Graduation (Pass) regular / private courses in the same academic year or in two different academic years then both his admissions will be considered void.
National University Honors First Year Admission Circular 2022 Application Schedule
Complete the initial application form online, web print copy collection date from 26 July 2022 to 14 May 2022. The initial application fee of Tk. 250 / – has to be submitted through Mobile Banking between 29th July 2022 to 16th May 2022. The date for confirming the initial application form online from the college is 29 July 2022 to 18 May 2022.
|১||অনলাইনে প্রাথমিক আবেদন ফরম পূরণ এবং এর প্রিন্ট/পিডিএফ কপি সংগ্রহের তারিখ:||২২ মে ২০২২|
৯ জুন ২০২২
|২||প্রাথমিক আবেদন ফি বাবদ যে ২৫০/- (দুইশত পঞ্চাশ) টাকা ধরা হয়েছে তা সংশ্লিষ্ট কলেজ কর্তৃক নির্ধারিত মোবাইল ব্যাকিং এর মাধ্যমে জমা দেয়ার তারিখ:||২৩ মে ২০২২|
১১ জুন ২০২২
|৩||কলেজ কর্তৃক অনলাইনে যে আবেদন পরবে, বা প্রাথমিক আবেদন ফরম নিশ্চয়ন করার তারিখঃ||১৩ জুন ২০২২|
২০ জুন ২০২২
National University Honors First Year Admission Notification 2022 Admission Procedure, Number and Distribution
The subjects will be allotted according to the order of preference of the candidates by making separate merit list according to the college. If two or more applicants in the same institute have the same merit, then their SSC and HSC GPA will be calculated with the sum of 40% and 80% marks respectively. . Here are the things to keep in mind when filling out an initial application form online and what to do without making mistakes.
- After making merit list separately according to 1 college, the subject of 1st year graduation (honors) class will be allotted according to the preference order of the candidates.
- If the merit of two or more applicants in the same subject is the same in the same institution, their SSC and HSC GPA will be prepared with the sum of 40% 60% marks respectively.
- The admission process in 3A will be completed in phases through first merit list, second merit list subject to vacant seats, special quota and release slip.
- Relevant colleges will be able to see the results of admission using User ID, Password OTP. Applicants can know the results through Admission To, Pass related website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) and SMS (type nu <space> athn <space> roll no and send to 16222) or from college.