Today I will inform an important thing and that is How to Download YouTube Video. YouTube is the largest video sharing platform in the world today. According to one statistic, YouTube has more than 31 million users. Who watch more than 5 billion videos every day.
But there is no official option to download YouTube videos. So is it illegal to download YouTube videos? Yes invalid! No worries, you can download YouTube videos even if they are illegal.
I don’t think YouTube will ever offer any option or solution for downloading YouTube videos directly. However, YouTube has a download option. You can download the video from there and watch the video from YouTube only offline.
However, there are many ways to download videos from YouTube with various third party apps and browsers.
Rules for downloading YouTube videos for downloading videos from YouTube, apps for downloading videos from YouTube, how to download YouTube videos, download YouTube videos on mobile, how to download YouTube video – all these have been searched and searched. Stay or not solve it today so let’s get started.
How to download YouTube video?
1. Download YouTube videos from SaveFrom.net
There are many websites for downloading videos. One of them is SaveFrom.net I have so far used various apps/websites to download videos from YouTube. But the best and easiest of them all seems to be SaveFrom.net. So First I will show you step by step how to download YouTube videos with SaveFrom.net.
- First you have to go to YouTube. Then select the video that you want to download and play it. Then copy the video link from your browser’s address bar.
- Or copy the video URL by right-clicking the mouse while the video is playing. See the picture below to understand more clearly. Copy your YouTube Url
- After copying the URL, go to the SaveFrom.net website with a new tap. Click here to go to the SaveFrom.net website.
- As a result you will see such an interface. There is a box here “Paste your video link here”. Paste the link you copied into the box to download the video. Download YouTube video from SaveFrom.net
- There is a download button on the right side of the box. Click the Download button.
- You will see the video you want to download. Next to it you will find another download button. You will find many options here. You can select the type of video you want to download from here.
- If you want to download High Quality Video, select 1080p. Although, if you want to download medium resolution video, then select 720p. There are many more options, select according to your needs.
- Finally click the Download button.
2. Download YouTube videos with ClipConverter
Downloading YouTube videos with ClipCoverter is also very easy. This allows you to convert any YouTube video and download it to your mobile or computer. You can download videos of different resolutions from here. Such as: HD, MP4, FULL HD, WEB, AVI etc. You can download videos by converting to many more formats.
So let’s see how to download YouTube videos with ClipConverter step by step
- Log in to YouTube first. Find out which movie, song, drama or any other video you want to download.
Turn on the video and copy the video’s URL. How to copy video link is shown above. So, Hopefully there will be no problem copying the video link now.
- After copying the URL, go to the ClipConverter website. Click here to go to the website. As a result, you can see such an interface. There is a box below the text “Video URL to Download” and paste your copied link there. Download YouTube videos with ClipConverter.
- Click on the “Continue” button on the right side of the box to paste the URL.
- After clicking the “Continue” button. You will see many options related to your video. So, From there you can download different quality videos as per your requirement.
- If you want to download high quality video, select video quality from “Detected Media”. Here you can also see the size of the video for any quality.
- Choose the video format you need from “Conversion options”. You can download MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MKV, that is, the format of the video you click on.
- Finally click on the “Start” button.
3. Download YouTube videos from Y2mate
You can also download any YouTube video from this website. This is one of the few ways to download videos. How to download YouTube videos from Y2mate?
- First, launch the video you want to download on YouTube and copy the video link.
- Now click here to go to Y2mate website.
- So, You will see an interface similar to other previous websites. There is a box inside which says ‘search or paste link here’. Paste your copied link in that box.
- Click on the “start” button to its right.
- Click on “Download” button to download the video according to your required quality.
4. Download YouTube video by typing SS
This is one of the most widely used and easy ways to download videos. How to download video by typing SS?
- First you have to go to YouTube.
- Turn on the video you want to download.
- You will see the video URL in the address bar of your browser. Such as www.youtube.com/watch3dtw. This URL is www. After that you have to write ss. As a result, the URL will now be www.ssyoutube.com/watch3dtw. Now click on Enter button.
- So, Now your new tap will open. You will see that you are ready to download your video by going to SaveFrom.net website.
- You can watch the video you want to download. Below that is a “Download” button.
- Finally click on the “Download” button.
5. IDM (Internet Download Manager) video download apps
If you are looking for rules to download videos from YouTube on Professional Way, then this method is enough for you. This way you can easily download videos using browser extensions. How to download videos with IDM?
- First you need to install IDM (Internet Download Manager). Click here to download IDM.
- Now you have to register. You can use it for 1 month by registering for free. You have to buy it later. It costs about $5.
- Now you will get automaticllay “Download” button to download videos from YouTube.
- Click on “Download” button to download. You can also set up IDM’s Addons in Google Chrome or Mozilla firefox.
6. Download YouTube videos on mobile Software for downloading videos from YouTube
If you have a smart phone, you can easily download YouTube videos on mobile. You need to install a software to download videos from mobile. For which there is a lot of software. So, You can easily download the video to install any of the software mentioned here.
- TubeMate etc. Install an app by clicking on any of the links above. Then you can easily download YouTube videos with mobile.
Hopefully now there will be no problem to download videos from YouTube. If there is any problem then you can let us know by commenting. And Stay with us for more update information.