How to Download and Share Google Photos Album: Many people do not know how to download albums from Google Photos. Sharing is a long way off. Learn how to download, and then how to share.
On most Android phones, all images are automatically saved to Google Photos. If not, you can enable Backup from Google Photos Settings to cloud backup all your phone photos. Also, Google Photos offers up to 15GB of free access from one account. Find pictures of your phone more easily using this app. Also, you can share your favorite photos and albums with people who don’t use Google Photos.
How to share Google Photos album from browser –
- Open Google Photos website in browser. Now select the Album option from the menu on the left.
- Hover the mouse cursor over the albums from the Three Dot menu. Select the Share Album option here.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share the album with. Also, albums can be shared using other methods.
Other ways to share Google Photos album from browser –
- Open the Google Photos app on the phone and select the Library option below.
- Also, Select the album that you will share.
- Now select the Share option.
How to Download Google Photos Album from Browser –
* Open the album you want to download, select the three dot menu at the top right.
* Select the Download All option from the drop down menu.
How to Download Google Photos Album from Mobile –
It is not possible to download photos from Google Photos album from mobile. However, you can download it from your computer and transfer it to your mobile.
These are all for today. So, If you have any questions or queries regarding this tune you can ask a question by leaving a single comment in the comment box. Although, You are always welcome to justinfoworld.com to discuss your problems