GST Admission Test Circular 2022 is going to be published on July 2022. So you can easily download our GST admission test circular 2022 from here in the form of a picture and pdf file. We have published this circular here for your convenience. Since it is not possible to take the separate tests this year due to coronavirus. So the admission test has been organized in your GST system. So you can apply for admission to 20 universities by taking an admission test in this method.
If you want to know more about the admissions tests in the GST method, I would say that you read this post well from beginning to end. Because we have discussed here all the information related to your admission test with examples.
GST Admission Notice 2022
Are you looking for GST Admission Notification 2022? But I will say that because you are positioning it correctly. The circular of admission test in batch system on 1st April 2022 will be published here in the form of picture and pdf file. A total of 20 government universities are included in the GST admission test. So if you participate in this exam then 20 government universities will give admission test. So take a look at our University Admission Test Circular from here.
What if you are interested in taking admission test for GST? However, you have to apply online between 1 April 2022 and 20 May 2022. Your application process will be completed in two stages.
GST Admission Test Circular 2022
Since many of you are looking for GST admission test circulars. So today we have made this post, so that you can easily download our GST admission test circular 2022 pictures and pdf format from here. Your GST Admission Test Circular will be published on July 2022. You can then download the circular image or PDF file on our website or at www.gstadmissiontest.com. So read our post carefully.
If you are looking for GST Admission Test Notification 2022, I would say that you are in the right place. Because from here you can easily download this circular picture or pdf file format if you want. For your convenience, below we have published a bunch of admission test circulars.
Here is a list of universities that have taken the integrated admission test:
- Barisal University
- Islamic University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Rabindra University
- Jagannath University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Begum Rokeya University
- Bangabandhu Digital University
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology
- Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology
GST admission test date
Batch selection test date: 30th July A unit, 13th August B unit and 20th August C unit
The fee has been increased to 1500 taka.
All universities will start and end at the same time, there will be qualifying marks.
Application start date: June 2022
Application deadline: June 2022
Fee: Will be published soon
Exam Schedule and Venue: 30 July, 13 and 20 August 2022
Eligibility for GST admission
Unit Minimum Requirement
- A Unit (Arts Group Students) Total GPA of 7.00 is required to get SSC and HSC exam with 4 subjects
- B Unit (Business Studies Students) Total GPA of 7.50 is required to get SSC and HSC exam with 4 subjects
- C Unit (Science Students) Total GPA of 8.00 is required to get SSC and HSC exam with 4 subjects
GST Admission Application Process 2022
- You must first go to the GST website www.gstadmissiontest.com.
- There are guidelines on how to complete the admission process of all the units after visiting the website. So read the guidelines very well.
- Click on the Apply button on this website of 20 Public University to apply for admission in any unit.
- After clicking on the apply button, the applicant has to give the roll number of SSC and HSC exams.
- Then fill in the name of the board you passed from and click on the click button
- Please verify the above information very well.
- And finally, click the Confirm button.
we provide every news about GST admission test so keep follow with us. we also provide every admission news and exam results in our site. THANK YOU
Table of Contents