If there is a problem in our skin, we find out the cause. Whether it’s spots on the skin or aging at a young age – notice that most of the skin problems are caused by the effects of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Applying sunscreen during the day is an important step in skin care routine. Adolescents, boys and girls, all need to use sunscreen in skin care. As well as protecting the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight, we want the skin to be fresh, not sweaty and not to have sunscreen floating on the skin. Isn’t it? Today I will tell you about 5 Best Sunscreens for Skin Protection in 2021.
What is sunscreen and why should we use it?
The sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays cause serious damage to our skin. We use sunscreen to protect our skin from these ultraviolet rays. But you know what? Due to the harmful rays of the sun, the collagen production of our skin decreases day by day, resulting in the impression of age on the skin at an early age. There are also problems like rashes, redness, skin irritation, skin tone variations, melasma or mesothelioma.
Cancer is a bigger problem than this. Yes, that’s right! Harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun cause skin cancer. Then you understand how important it is to apply sunscreen every day. Sunscreen will protect your skin from the heat of the sun and UV rays. Sunscreen is available in various forms of gels, creams, powders, lotions.
Here are some things to know before buying Sunscreen
UV Ray – Two types of rays reach our skin, one is UVA and the other is UVB. UVA reduces the collagen production of the skin which means that the impression of age occurs. And UVB rays cause spots on the skin, which we call sunburn.
SPF – SPF stands for sun protection factor. How long your sunscreen can protect your skin from sun damage depends on the SPF. This is why many people prefer sunscreen with high SPF when choosing sunscreen.
PA +++ (PA +++) – Sunscreen packaging can range from PA Plus (PA +) to PA Plus Plus (PA ++) and PA Plus Plus Plus (PA +++). The more plus the more protection is available from UV A rays, meaning it works in the deeper layer.
Now let’s see 5 Best Sunscreens for Skin Protection
- Skin Cafe Sunscreen (SPF 50 PA +++ Lightweight & Non-Greasy)
Don’t like the stickiness of sunscreen? Want good sunscreen on a budget? Then Skin Cafe Sunscreen is a perfect choice.
(1) Protects skin from UVA and UVB. This prevents sunburn and age.
(2) This sunscreen contains SPF 50, which can protect up to 96% of the sun’s UV rays.
(3) Sunscreen contains PA +++, which gives high protection to the skin.
(4) As it is non-comedogenic, it can be used on acne-prone skin. And it can be used on all skin types.
(5) As it is very light weight, the sunscreen easily blends into the skin. There is no oily feeling on the skin, so you can use it easily on oily skin.
2. Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50 + Or PA +++
This sunscreen not only protects the skin from sun but also makes it instant bright. Because it contains fruit and thanaka extract. This sunscreen has some more benefits.
(1) This sunscreen is very effective in protecting the skin in double layer.
(2) If you reapply a lot of time, the skin becomes heavy. Due to its light and soft texture, it blends easily with the skin and keeps the skin soft. Even if you re-apply, the skin does not feel heavy.
(3) Keeps the barrier of the skin straight, does not sweat even after re-applying the sunscreen.
(4) Thanaka extract keeps the skin refreshed with hydration for long term.
(5) Suitable for daily use because sunscreen contains SPF 50+ and PA +++.
(6) It contains Glycofilm 1.5P, which works well to prevent premature aging.
3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF50 +
Another best sunscreen is the Neutrogena Ultra Series Dry-Touch Sun Block SPF 50+. It protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and also makes the skin soft and smooth. This brand is quite popular, many people may already be using it.
(1) The best part of sunscreen is that it is waterproof or sweatproof, even if water is applied, it can protect the skin from the sun’s rays for about 60 minutes.
(2) This sunscreen can be used on all skin types. And since it is oil free, it can also be used on oily skin. Pors does not clog, so there is no tension of breakouts!
(3) Can be used on sensitive skin.
(4) Lightweight and creamy formula is a sunscreen, a formula that many people prefer.
(5) Gives matte finish, does not float white. Matte keeps the skin soft and smooth as well as the look.
4. NEOGEN – Surmedic Super Ceramide 100TM Protection Perfect Sun Stick
In addition to sun protection, the ceramide component of this sunscreen provides solutions to many skin problems. There is also hyaluronic acid, pearl etc. Works quite well for anti aging.
(1) Ceramide is a type of fatty acid which is a lipid which decreases with age in our body, so with age the skin becomes thinner. This ingredient strengthens the upper barrier of the skin. (2) This ingredient also reduces the folds under the eyes, fine lines. (3) Hyaluronic acid locks moisture in the skin, reducing dryness. (4) Sunscreen has SPF 50+ PA ++++ which protects the skin up to double layer, even for a long time. (5) Pearl powder glows naturally. (6) For powdery texture, the skin is smooth, not sticky.
5. FARM STAY GREEN TEA SEED MOISTURE SUN CREAM
For those who are looking for a makeup based sunscreen, this sunscreen is a very good choice. This sunscreen has SPF 50+ PA +++, which means the skin gets quite good protection.
(1) This sunscreen protects the skin as well as provides light makeup coverage. (2) Sunscreen will give a feeling of aroma refreshing, which looks quite good in summer. (3) Green tea seed extract will provide antioxidants to your skin. (4) Protects the skin from free radicals. (5) If there is any kind of irritation, redness or such problem, it reduces a lot.
So these are the 5 Best Sunscreens for Skin Protection in 2021.
Table of Contents